“Ethica’s Handbook of Islamic Finance (2013 Edition)” is the industry’s first practical, user’s guide for implementing change. It may also be the only e-book in Islamic finance with a detailed and expansive subject index for your convenience. An indispensable desktop reference for practitioners and students alike, this book puts everything you need in one place.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
* We Believe: Ethica’s manifesto.
* Speech: Use this speech or the accompanying video at your conference, training session, bank or university.
* Petitions: Use these sample petitions to bring standardized Islamic finance into your community.
* Articles: Use these articles to inform yourself and others about the basics of Islamic finance.
* Meezan Bank’s Guide to Islamic Banking by Dr. Imran Usmani: Use this section for a more detailed understanding of the industry’s core products from one of its leading scholars.
* Islamic Finance Contracts: Use these sample contracts to educate yourself and your bank about various Islamic finance instruments.
* CIFE™ Study Notes: Use these study notes to help you prepare for Ethica’s Certified Islamic Finance Executive™ (CIFE™) program.
* Recommended Reading for Practitioners: Use this reading list to help develop your worldview on finance.
* Recommended Reading for Entrepreneurs: Use this reading list to help you jump start your Islamic finance idea.
* Islamic Finance Q&As: Use this database of 1,000+ scholar-approved answers to guide your commercial dealings.
* Glossary of Commonly Used Terminology: Use this section to understand the industry’s most commonly used terminology.
* About Ethica Institute of Islamic Finance
* About the Certified Islamic Finance Executive™ (CIFE™)
* Press Releases
* Contact Ethica
* Subject Index: Use this detailed index to quickly search the entire e-book.
About Ethica Institute of Islamic Finance (www.EthicaInstitute.com)
Winner of “Best Islamic Finance Qualification” at the Global Islamic Finance Awards, Ethica is chosen by more professionals and students for Islamic finance certification than any other organization in the world. With over 20,000 paying users in 44 countries, the Dubai-based institute serves banks, universities, and professionals across over 100 organizations with its 4-month Certified Islamic Finance Executive™ (CIFE™) program delivered 100% online. The CIFE™ is the only globally recognized certificate accredited by scholars to fully comply with AAOIFI, the world’s leading Islamic finance standard. To watch an Ethica training video click here.